The brief was to design a brand activation for use in Travel Retail locations to reflect the ‘Spirit of Metaxa’ – ‘Don’t Drink It, Explore It.’
Exploration, travel and education as the new aspiration; not status, wealth and luxury products.
The campaign was inspired by the Brand Ambassadors and includes eco sub-campaigns aligned to them and their accomplishments…
- Creative alignment with existing brand guidelines.
- Creation of graphic universe.
- Full activation concept design including customer engagement tools and installations.
- Sketches, 3D design and renders.
- Disruptive, engaging, educational, experiential, credible, agile.
- Design of a ‘kit of parts’ modular activation with an afterlife – intention is to be reused ‘for good’ as part of ongoing CSR activity and campaign.
- Materials = reusable, recyclable, sustainable, bio-created, reusable, locally available, environmentally friendly and low energy use.
- Materials = GRP, stainless steel, old casks, zero emission paint, PLA 3D printing filament and ocean waste.
- Partnership planning.
- Modular kit of parts means leveraging the advantage of economies of scale.
- Activations can be boxed at a central source and sent ‘flat pack’ to each airport for in-situ assembly
- Facilitates production, shipping and security.
[Strategy, concept & sustainability by Terry for Concourse]